We are hiring! Production Intern
CZAR Amsterdam is looking for an eager-to-learn production intern! Would you like to form part of an international network of highly motivated people? All aiming to make the best work possible, both creatively and production-wise? Then we would encourage you to read on…
Who we are:
CZAR is an Amsterdam-based creative film and photography production house. We represent a roster of amazing directors – from the young and curious to the seasoned.
From September 2022 we are looking for an intern to support our production team. In this role we offer you the following tasks and responsibilities, among others:
- You are responsible for the preparation of various documents for productions;
- You assist producers at the office and at a shooting location (s);
- You will perform various functions during shooting days; from assisting the location manager or director to guiding cast and team to the set;
- During shooting days you are responsible for obtaining necessary props and materials.
- You will assist with the general office management
- We want you to learn from up close what it takes to produce a film, in particular for high quality, large-scale commercial productions.
Who you are:
- You are available from September 2022 to February 2023 (6 months);
- You are registered with a higher education or university education institution;
- You are in possession of a B driving license;
- You are passionate about the production industry.
Are you keen and ready to be thrown in at the deep end?
Email your CV and Cover Letter to Lora Davidson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published on 15-11-2021